Who will be the Circa Survivor?
THANKSGIVING DAY SELECTIONS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY 10PM
entries survived Week 11
Circa Survivor's 11th week of action eliminated 92 entries out of 301 entering the week. Of the original 1,390 entries 209 survive to Week 11.
Log into your Contest account on the Circa Sports app or visit us at our sportsbooks to get in your Thanksgiving Day Circa Survivor selections before 10pm Wednesday night.
ELIMINATIONS BY WEEK
Week 11: 92 of 301 eliminated
Week 10: 9 of 310 eliminated
Week 9: 21 of 331 eliminated
Week 8: 19 of 350 eliminated
Week 7: 3 of 353 eliminated
Week 6: 57 of 410 eliminated
Week 5: 230 of 640 eliminated
Week 4: 35 of 675 eliminated
Week 3: 126 of 801 eliminated
Week 2: 4 of 805 eliminated
Week 1: 585 of 1,390 eliminated
Final entry count
Last surviving entry wins
$1,000 per entry
Entrants pick a winning team straight up every week or get eliminated
1 WINNER. OVER $1 MILLION.
Last entry standing wins $1,390,000!
$1 MILLION Undefeated Bonus Prize
Go 18-0 for the season
All entry fees go to the winner
Is its own contest week—plan ahead
- $1,000 to enter.
- 5 entries per person, max.
- Choose a different team each week—and plan ahead because Thanksgiving Day will be its own contest week. Since you can't use the same team twice during the contest, be careful using Thanksgiving Day teams early in the season or you'll be out!
- Undefeated bonus prize—if the contest ends before NFL Week 17, the winner can continue making picks to go 18-0 and win an extra $1 MILLION guaranteed!
- In Nevada: Play in-person at any of our sportsbooks or enter picks through the Circa | Sports app using your contest account number; Outside Nevada: Register a proxy so they can submit your picks for you each week from within Nevada.
- Picks are due at 3pm PT each Saturday, except Thanksgiving picks, which are due at 10pm Wednesday. If you want to select a team that plays earlier than Saturday at 3pm (a Thursday night game, for example) your pick must be submitted before the game starts.
- NO RAKE! All entry fees go to the winner.
- Find everyone's picks here each week!
- Registration ended at 2pm on Saturday during NFL Week 1.
See the Official Contest Rules for all the details.
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED
Registration has ended, but you should still stop by our sportsbooks at the D Las Vegas and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino to get some bets down and enjoy the games with us!
Regarding a Shortened Season, Canceled Games & Forfeits
- If a single surviving entry remains after any contest week, that entry will be awarded the Circa Survivor Contest Prize, even if the season is later canceled.
- If the NFL season is canceled before Week 8, and multiple surviving entries remain, the contest will be canceled and all entry fees refunded.
- If the NFL season is canceled after Week 8, all entries remaining when the season is canceled will split the Circa Survivor Contest Prize.
- If the NFL season is canceled before Week 17, the The Undefeated Bonus Prize will not be awarded since it requires an entry to finish 18-0 across all 18 contest weeks (Weeks 1-17 and Thanksgiving Day).
- If the NFL season is suspended, the contest will be suspended until the season resumes, or until 90 days have passed without a regular season NFL game being played. In the latter case the contest will conclude and be graded as if the season has been canceled.
- If the NFL doesn't determine the winner of a game by Tuesday at 2am PT following the game's originally scheduled time the game will be scored like a tie: entries that chose either team will be eliminated.
- If a game is not played by Tuesday at 2am PT following the game's originally scheduled time, but the NFL determines a winner of that game by Tuesday at 2am PT (for example in the case of a forfeit), that determination will be used for grading purposes. Entries that selected the team declared the winner by the league survive the week.