196 entries went 5-0 in Week 1
📄 Circa Sports Million III - Week 2 Contest Point Spreads PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million III - Full Season & 1st Quarter Standings after Week 1 PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million III - Week 1 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million III - Week 1 Contest Point Spreads PDF
$4 MILLION IN TOTAL GUARANTEED PRIZES
Enter in Vegas. Play from anywhere.
Make 5 NFL picks against the spread each week. Get one point for each correct selection and one-half point for each push.
Submit picks in-person or via our app in Nevada, or play from out of state by registering a Nevada-based proxy.
Circa Million III Contest Details
- $1,000 to enter, 3 entries per person, max.
- Make 5 NFL picks against the spread each week
- Get one point for each correct selection and one-half point for each push
- $1 MILLION first prize and the coveted Blue Jacket
- $1.9 MILLION in cash prizes for entries 2 through 50 (see below)
- $250,000 in "Quarter" prizes awarded every 4-5 weeks (see below)
- $100,000 last place Booby Prize
- NO RAKE! Any extra entry fees go into the Quarter prize pool
How To Enter
In Las Vegas
Visit Circa Resort & Casino, Golden Gate Hotel & Casino, the D Las Vegas, Tuscany Suites & Casino, or The Pass at Water Street to sign up, then submit your picks throughout the season at our sportsbooks or via the Circa | Sports app (Nevada app only).
Outside Las Vegas & Nevada
All contests signup must be completed in person at one of our Las Vegas locations. Weekly picks can only be submitted from within Nevada, either at our sportsbooks or on our app.
Out-of-state residents are eligible to play by registering with a Nevada-based proxy service to submit weekly picks on your behalf. Proxies must be present at the time of registration. (See Rule 9 in the Official Contest Rules for more information on using a proxy.)
Registration ends at 2 pm on Saturday, September 11 during NFL Week 1. All entrants will also receive THE Circa Millions III Hat.
And don't miss out on our Circa Survivor football contest! Buy into a football contest "full house" for a free 3-night stay at the D Las Vegas during our Football Contest Weekends throughout the season.
During the Season
- Contest point spreads will be posted every Thursday around 10am, with selections due by 3pm Saturday. During Thanksgiving week, point spreads will be posted at 10am Wednesday.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 50 scores for the season, the top 3 scores within each quarter of the season, the last place season score, and the last place score within each quarter of the season.
- See everyone's picks here and on Twitter @CircaSports each week!
See the Official Contest Rules for all the details.
FULL SEASON PRIZES
|1st Place||$1 MILLION|
|16th-50th Places||$230,000 Total|
|TOTAL FULL-SEASON PRIZES||$4 MILLION|
At least $250,000 will be awarded each "quarter" of the season (Weeks 1-4, 5-9, 10-13, and 14-18)!
|Quarter 1st Place||$150,000+|
|Quarter 2nd Place||$50,000|
|Quarter 3rd Place||$25,000|
|Last Place Quarter Booby Prize||$25,000|
|TOTAL QUARTER MVP PRIZES||$1 MILLION+|
These are minimums—any extra entry fees will be added to the 1st place Quarter Prizes.
Regarding a Potentially Shortened Season & Canceled Games
- The Full Season prizes will be awarded as long as the NFL season lasts through Week 12. This includes the Last Place Booby Prize which will go to the entry that achieves the lowest score among entries that submit 5 selections in every week played.
- If the season is canceled before Week 12, the Full Season Prizes and Last Place Booby Prize will not be awarded and all contest entry fees will be refunded.
- The guaranteed Quarter prizes will be awarded in any partially played or completed Quarter, even if the NFL season is later canceled before Week 12 and all entry fees are refunded.
- If the NFL season is canceled after Week 12 and before Week 13, the weekly contest scores from Week 12 will be used to determine Fourth Quarter winners and prizes. (Week 12 will still also serve as the final week of the Third Quarter.)
- If the NFL season is suspended, the contest will be suspended until the season resumes, or until 90 days have passed without a regular season NFL game being played. In the latter case the contest will conclude and be graded as if the season has been canceled.
- Selections in any game that does not have a W-L result by the end of the contest week (Wednesday at 2am PT following the game's originally scheduled time) will be scored as ½ point.
- If the league awards a win and a loss for a game before the contest week ends and without the game being played (as in the case of a forfeit), selections for the winning team will automatically cover the contest point spread and be scored as 1 point. Selections for the losing team will be scored as 0 points.