PRESENCE-2 leads at 39-16
Entering Week 12
PRESENCE-2 holds the lead at 39-16 and PRESENCE-1, -2, and -3 hold 3 of the top 10 leaderboard positions in the race for the $1 MILLION top prize. Question_Everything-1 and Cornfins-2 are both at 13-2 in the 3rd Quarter, tied for the lead and gunning for $287K in total Quarter prizes!
Log into the Circa Sports app using your Contest ID every Thursday at 10am PT for the next set of contest point spreads.
Full Season Leaders
$100K BOOBY PRIZE LEADERS, 18-37
Ramblin' and Gamblin-2
The Fitzmagical Four-1
3rd Quarter Leaders
Circa Sports Million II - Week 12 Contest Point Spreads PDF
Circa Sports Million II - Full Season Standings after Week 11 PDF
Circa Sports Million II - Third Quarter Standings after Week 11 PDF
Circa Sports Million II - Week 11 Selections PDF
Final total entry count
$1,000 per Entry
Contest entrants pick 5 NFL sides against the spread each week
$1 MILLION First Prize
and the coveted Blue Jacket
in cash prizes for entries 2 through 50
in "Quarter" prizes awarded to 3 winners each month
Last-place Booby Prize
All entry fees will be awarded as prizes to contest winners
FULL SEASON PRIZES
|1st Place||$1 MILLION|
|11th-50th Places||$277,000 Total|
|TOTAL FULL-SEASON PRIZES||$2 MILLION|
$287,000 will be awarded each "quarter" of the season (weeks 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, and 13-17). Plus, 1st Place winners in Quarters 1 and 2 get a free room at the Circa Las Vegas Grand Opening!
|Quarter 1st Place||$187,000|
|Quarter 2nd Place||$75,000|
|Quarter 3rd Place||$25,000|
|TOTAL QUARTER MVP PRIZES||$1,148,000|
The finer points
- $1,000 to enter.
- Make 5 NFL picks against the spread each week. Get one point for each correct selection and one-half point for each push.
- 3 entries per person, max.
- In Nevada: Play in-person at any of our sportsbooks or enter picks through the Circa | Sports app; Outside Nevada: Register a proxy so they can submit your picks for you each week from within Nevada.
- Contest point spreads will be posted every Thursday around 10am, with selections due by 3pm Saturday. During Thanksgiving week, they will be posted on Wednesday morning around 10am.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 50 scores for the season, the top three scores within each quarter of the season (roughly once a month), and last place.
- Check out everyone's picks here each week!
- Registration ended at 2pm on Saturday during NFL Week 1.
See the Official Contest Rules for all the details.
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED
Registration has ended, but you should still stop by our sportsbooks at the D Las Vegas and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino to get some bets down and enjoy the games with us!
Regarding a Shortened Season, Canceled Games & Forfeits
- The Full Season prizes will be awarded as long as the NFL season lasts through Week 12. This includes the Last Place Booby Prize which will go to the entry that achieves the lowest score among entries that submit 5 selections in every week played.
- If the season is canceled before Week 12, the Full Season Prizes and Last Place Booby Prize will not be awarded and all contest entry fees will be refunded.
- The guaranteed Quarter prizes will be awarded in any partially played or completed Quarter, even if the NFL season is later canceled before Week 12 and all entry fees are refunded.
- If the NFL season is canceled after Week 12 and before Week 13, the weekly contest scores from Week 12 will be used to determine Fourth Quarter winners and prizes. (Week 12 will still also serve as the final week of the Third Quarter.)
- If the NFL season is suspended, the contest will be suspended until the season resumes, or until 90 days have passed without a regular season NFL game being played. In the latter case the contest will conclude and be graded as if the season has been canceled.
- If the NFL doesn't determine the winner of a game by Tuesday at 2am PT following the game's originally scheduled time the game will be scored like a tie: entries that chose either team will be awarded a ½-point.
- If a game is not played by Tuesday at 2am PT following the game's originally scheduled time, but the NFL determines a winner of that game by Tuesday at 2am PT (for example in the case of a forfeit), that determination will be used for grading purposes. The team declared the winner by the league automatically covers the contest point spread.
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 11 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 10 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 9 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 8 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 7 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 6 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 5 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 4 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 3 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 2 Selections PDF
📄 Circa Sports Million II - Week 1 Selections PDF