CHOOSE YOUR OWN SQUARES WITH CIRCA SQUARES™
Bet Circa Squares™ at all 5 Circa Sports locations in Nevada as well as on our mobile apps in Nevada, Colorado, and Iowa!
- Pick your own squares
- Squares are available for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Quarters and the Final Score
- Each square has its own payout odds
- Bet as many squares as you like
- Minimum $1 bet
HOW IT WORKS
Circa Squares™ are based on the same concept as the traditional squares we’ve all played at big game watch parties. The combination of the last digits of each team’s score at the end of each quarter* determines which bettors win. A few things make our squares different:
- Bettors get to choose whichever squares they want
- Bettors can get as many squares as they like
- Bettors can choose different squares for different quarters*
- Each square within each quarter* has its own odds. Combinations that are less likely to occur pay out more than those that are more likely to occur.
Circa Squares™ are booked with fixed odds, meaning the odds on your betting ticket are the odds you’ll be paid out if you win. The odds from 2/1/22 shown below for reference are subject to change.
*Throughout this page we use the term “quarter” to mean each of the four game scores that will determine Circa Squares™ winners. The first three are at the end of the 1st Quarter, at the end of the 2nd Quarter, and at the end of the 3rd Quarter. The fourth game score is the Final Score which may not necessarily occur at the end of the 4th Quarter since the game could go to overtime.